Friday, January 12, 2024

எனது ஆங்கிலக் கண்ணம்மாக் கவிதைகள் இரண்டு!


எனது ஆங்கில வலைப்பதிவில் எழுதிய கண்ணம்மாக் கவிதைகள் இரண்டு இவை.

Poem: Kannamma! We Are the Elements of a Four-Dimensional painting! (Kannamma Poem 1)

Expanding in a large space,
Who drew this four-dimensional painting here,
dear Kannamma?
Do you think there are
more multi-dimensional paintings,
beyond four that exist parallel Kannamma?
If they do, do you believe  or
Do you think
There is a way to reach them
Kannamma?
Please tell me,
my dear Kannamma!

Like the expansion of
the vast space
in my thought-expanse space,
questions arise,
Kannamma.
Can you understand them
Kannamma?

Existing like this,
thinking like this,
the happiness of being this way,
hope you understand, Kannamma!
Questions,
You raised them first, Kannamma?

Kannamma,
your understanding is different,
my understanding is different.
However,
you know they are two sides of a coin,
Kannamma.
I know it too.

Do you also know what that is?
What is that?
That is: we are the elements of the painting. That's it.
We are the elements of the painting.
Is there any place for us to run, Kannamma?
Any place for us to hide, Kannamma?
For us to run beyond the borders of the painting, Kannamma


Poem 2: Space-Time Prisoners (Kannama poem 2)

In the space-time,
I wonder about your kind heart.
Each moment, I would like to fly in the space-time,
Each moment, enjoying thinking about space-time.
Kannamma, I would like to think about breaking the barriers
of our environment.   

Kannamma, time doesn't exist alone.
Kannamma, space is also like that; it never exists alone.
Kannammaa, space-time is the only one that exists;
it's the only truth here, Kannamma.

Kannamma, I am impressed and astonished
by the height of your knowledge.
A moving mind never rests, Kannamma.
A moving mind never rests, Kannamma.

Do you think this way sometimes, Kannamma?
But, I think like this always, Kannamma.
I always astonish in this way, Kannamma.

Space without time never exists, Kannamma.
Kannamma, tell me, does time exist without space?
If you are the time, Kannamma,
I will be the space, Kannamma.
If I am the space, Kannamma,
you will be the time, Kannamma.
We are the space-time, Kannamma.
Do we exist in space-time, Kannamma?
Is it a truth, Kannamma?
Our existence here, Kannamma,
is it not a pattern of space-time, Kannamma?
 
Are we prisoners of space-time, Kannamma?
Are we prisoners, Kannamma?
Yes, Kannamma.
We are prisoners of space-time, Kannamma.
Prisoners of space-time, Kannamma.


No comments:

எழுத்தாளர்களைக் கொண்டாடுதல் என்பதும் சார்பானது!

எழுத்தாளர் சுவிஸ் பா.ரவி தன் முகநூற் பதிவொன்றில் 'எழுத்தாளரைக் கொண்டாட வேண்டும் என சொல்லப்படுவதை எப்படி அணுகுவது என குழப்பமாக இருக்கிறது...

பிரபலமான பதிவுகள்